Assisted Living & Care
At Scott-Farrar’s Assisted Living Neighborhood, our senior residents get to enjoy their independent lifestyle while getting personal attention and top-notch amenities and services allowing more time for the things you love.
Healthy, Happy, Secure
Scott-Farrar Peterborough is more than an assisted living community. We understand the importance of providing our residents with high-quality care alongside their independent lifestyles. It’s the perfect solution for those who cherish their independent lifestyles but need personal attention and assistance for certain daily activities.
The assisted living facilities have a variety of choices from spacious studios to one and two-bedroom apartments all equipped with private bathrooms and kitchenettes.
Our professionally trained staff work closely with residents and families to provide personalized care 24 hours a day. Each resident will experience a nurturing community where loving professionals will accommodate their individual needs.
What You’ll Enjoy in our Assisted Living Community
- Three chef-prepared meals and healthy snacks daily
- 24-hour assistance
- State of the art resident call system
- Personalized care planning
- Medical transportation and escort services
- Social, recreational, cultural, and creative activities programs
- Communal gathering spaces, including common living room, library, auditorium, fitness room, activities room and café
- Covered porches, landscaped terraces, garden courtyard, and walking trail
- Pet-friendly community
- On-site salon services (Operated by Manhattan East)
- Housekeeping and laundry completed twice a week
- Public Wi/Fi
- All utilities, excluding telephone and cable
- Onsite, Genesis Rehab therapy gym for outpatient physical, occupational, and speech therapy services
Does Scott-Farrar have outpatient PT, OT, and Speech Therapy available onsite?
Yes. Genesis Rehab is our onsite facility that has a therapy gym that provides outpatient physical, occupational, and speech therapy services.
Does Scott-Farrar accept Medicaid?
No. Scott-Farrar is not a Medicaid facility. We are a private pay community.
Does Scott-Farrar offer Respite Stays?
Yes. Depending on availability, Scott-Farrar does offer respite stays for residents needing Assisted Living and Memory Care. We do have a minimum stay requirement of 30 days. Please call us at 603-924-3691 for daily rate information.
“Scott-Farrar truly is a loving and caring community to call home. When my late husband Tom needed more care and support, we moved from Independent Living to Assisted Living. Making this move not only gave me peace of mind but our family as well. During his time in Assisted Living Tom was so well cared for. The kindness and compassion provided by the wellness team made us feel safe and it warmed our hearts.”.
– Cindy Marriner, Resident at Scott-Farrar since June 2019