Our social, recreational, cultural and wellness programs have been designed to enrich and enhance a lively senior lifestyle.
Our Social Programing Director works with our residents to plan interesting and engaging programs and activities. We offer outings, live music, movies, exercise, art classes, baking and cooking classes, a book club, weekly shopping trips, weekly outings and our famous Friday Happy Hour.
Get to know your new neighbors while you join into our –
- Daily Exercise Class
- Weekly Art Class
- Baking and Cooking Events
- Game Night!
- Movies in our Auditorium
- Sporting Events in our Auditorium
- Lectures – topics range from nature, art and history
- Frequent outings in Monadnock Region and beyond
- Weekly Shopping Trips
- Community Garden Patches
- Library with computer with Internet access
- Nature walk
- Volunteering and community outreach
- Friday Happy Hour!!!