Scott-Farrar’s features offer seniors an independent, active and fulfilling lifestyle.
Discover the benefits of the Scott-Farrar facility
Fully reconstructed in 2016, Scott-Farrar at Peterborough is proud to offer three different neighborhoods – Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care Assisted Living.
Tour today to see these features, meet our staff and most importantly the residents who call Scott-Farrar home.
- Three separate neighborhoods: Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care Assisted Living
- Spacious and comfortable private apartments
- Group gathering spaces, including:
- Cozy common areas
- Library with a computer
- Fitness room
- Activities room
- Jennie’s Café
- Country kitchen
- Engaging activities, outings and educational experiences daily
- Covered porches, landscaped terrace, garden courtyard and walking trail
- Raised garden beds
- Beautiful therapy garden designed by well-renowned landscape architect, Rob Hoover
- Private dining room (Great for family parties!)
- Outdoor dining terrace with view of Mt. Monadnock
- Mini Van and Wheelchair Accessible Bus
- Carports (for an additional monthly fee)
- Free local transportation
- Weekly outings around the region
- On-site salon services provided by Manhattan East
- Pet friendly environment
- Daily Exercise Class
- Weekly Art Class
- Friday Happy Hour!