Scott-Farrar’s features offer seniors an independent, active and fulfilling lifestyle.
Discover the benefits of the Scott-Farrar facility
Fully reconstructed in 2016, Scott-Farrar at Peterborough is proud to offer three different neighborhoods – Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care Assisted Living.
Tour today to see these features, meet our staff and most importantly the residents who call Scott-Farrar home.
- Three separate neighborhoods: Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care Assisted Living
- Spacious and comfortable private apartments
- Group gathering spaces, including:
- Cozy common areas
- Fitness room
- Activities room
- Jennie’s Café
- Country kitchen
- Engaging activities, outings and educational experiences daily
- Covered porches, landscaped terrace, garden courtyard and walking trail
- Raised garden beds
- Beautiful therapy garden designed by well-renowned landscape architect, Rob Hoover
- Private dining room (Great for family parties!)
- Outdoor dining terrace with view of Mt. Monadnock
- Mini Van and Wheelchair Accessible Bus
- Carports (for an additional monthly fee)
- Free local transportation
- Weekly outings around the region
- On-site salon services
- Pet friendly environment
- Daily Exercise Class
- Weekly Art Class
- Friday Happy Hour!
Find Out More
You’ll no longer have to worry about home maintenance, housekeeping and other chores, you’ll have more time to enjoy the things you love.
11 Elm Street Peterborough, NH