Memory loss is life-changing for all involved. The Gardens memory care community at Scott-Farrar has been thoughtfully designed to provide a sense of independence and secure personalized care for individuals living with Alzheimer’s or other memory impairments. The Gardens offers a charming, home-like environment, reducing the feeling of loneliness and confusion. Through our specially designed Memory Connections program, all of our staff receive extensive on-going training and guidance on the complex task of providing excellent dementia care. We take time to tailor services to an individual’s needs by learning about life experiences, favorite pastimes and activities, and daily living preferences.
Spacious suites, with private bathrooms, are designed in a neighborhood setting for safety, support and comfort. We offer dementia-specific activity programs, nutritious and delicious meals and snacks, and extensive social activities. We take care of life’s everyday necessities and ensure that our residents receive all the attention and care they deserve.
View Floor Plans
The Gardens’ warm, lively environment is designed to help give residents, who are confronting the challenges of memory loss, a sense of independence and dignity while enjoying the pleasures that have always been important to them.
Life at The Gardens Memory Care Community
- Private studio suite & bathroom
- Three nutritious chef- prepared meals served daily
- Healthy snacks served daily
- 24-hour staff supervision, safety checks and emergency call system
- Extensive staff training through our Memory Connections program
- Personalized clinical assessment and care planning
- Medication supervision
- Health and wellness program
- State-of-the-art emergency e-call system
- Medical transportation and escort services
- Social, recreational, cultural and creative activities and therapies programs
- Individual gathering spaces: living room with fireplace, dining room, cozy country kitchen & activities room
- Beautiful therapy garden designed by well-renowned landscape architect, Rob Hoover
- On-site salon services
- Housekeeping and laundry services
At Scott-Farrar at Peterborough, we understand the importance of you or your loved one being healthy, happy, safe and secure. Our specially designed Brookside Assisted Living Community is the perfect solution for seniors who cherish their independent lifestyle, but need personal attention and assistance with daily activities.more information
Scott-Farrar at Peterborough offers all of the distinctive benefits and amenities of independent community living with fine dining, weekly housekeeping, and a full calendar of social, recreational and cultural programs. And because you no longer have to worry about home maintenance, housekeeping and other chores, you’ll have more time to enjoy the things you love.more information