Memory Care Assisted Living
Live with assistance in The Gardens Memory Care at Scott-Farrar. The Gardens Neighborhood provides a supportive assisted environment for seniors with memory loss.
Memory loss is life-changing for all involved. The Gardens Memory Care Neighborhood at Scott-Farrar has been thoughtfully designed to provide a sense of independence and personalized care for individuals living with Alzheimer’s or other memory impairments.
The Gardens offers a charming, home-like environment, reducing the feeling of loneliness and confusion. Through our specially designed Memory Connections program, all of our staff receive extensive on-going training and guidance on the complex task of providing excellent dementia care. We take time to tailor services to an individual’s needs by learning about life experiences, favorite pastimes and activities and daily living preferences.
Spacious suites, with private bathrooms, are designed in a neighborhood setting for safety, support and comfort. We offer dementia-specific activity programs, chef prepared meals and a caring and supportive environment. We take care of life’s everyday necessities and ensure that our residents receive all the guidance, attention and care they deserve.
The Gardens’ warm, lively environment is designed to give Residents independence and dignity and the ability to enjoying the pleasures that have always been important to them, while being supported and cared for by our team of loving caregivers.
What You’ll Enjoy in our Memory Care Neighborhood
- Spacious studio apartment with a full, private bathroom
- Three Chef prepared meals each day and healthy snacks throughout the day
- Assistance 24 hours a day for any care need (dressing, bathing, toileting, medications, etc)
- State of the art resident call system
- Personalized care planning
- Medical transportation and escort services
- Social, recreational, cultural and creative activities programs
- Communal gathering spaces, including common living room, library, auditorium, fitness room, activities room and café
- Covered porches, landscaped terraces, garden courtyard and walking trail
- Pet friendly community
- On-site salon services (Operated by Manhattan East)
- Housekeeping daily and laundry completed twice a week
- Public Wi/Fi
- All utilities, excluding telephone and cable
Our team of dedicated caregivers will provide your loved one with a feeling of purpose and individuality while keeping them safe, providing guidance and assistance.