Live independently at Scott-Farrar.
All the comforts of home with amenities you’ll love – fine dining nightly, weekly housekeeping, transportation and a full calendar of social, recreational and cultural programs. The best part, no maintenance required!
Because you no longer have to worry about home maintenance, housekeeping and other chores, you’ll have more time to enjoy the things you love.
Apartment floor plans include spacious one and two bedroom designs with living room, fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances and granite countertops, dining area and sunrooms. Small pets are welcome in the apartments as well.
Not only will you enjoy all of the amenities and programs offered at Scott-Farrar, but you’ll also have plenty of time to take advantage of all that the town of Peterborough and the surrounding areas have to offer. Downtown Peterborough is home to a delightful collection of shops, fine restaurants, galleries, and many cultural organizations hosting music, theater, lectures and dance performances.
What You’ll Enjoy in our Independent Living Neighborhood
- Spacious one- and two-bedroom apartments with sunrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and all major appliances
- Executive chef-prepared dinner served daily
- Communal gathering spaces, including common living room, library, auditorium, fitness room, activities room and café
- Transportation and escort services
- Social, recreational, cultural and creative activities programs
- Covered porches, landscaped terraces, garden courtyard and walking trail
- Private dining room
- State-of-the-art emergency e-call system
- On site Salon (operated by Manhattan East)
- Pet friendly community
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Public Wi/Fi
- All utilities, excluding telephone and cable
Enjoy the things you love while we take care of the maintenance, housekeeping and cooking!