In our Brookside Assisted Living Neighborhood and The Gardens Memory Care Neighborhood our specially trained and compassionate staff and nurses are there around the clock to assist and engage residents in both neighborhoods in activities that foster each individual’s personal needs and health care requirements.
- Assistance with personal care, including bathing, dressing and grooming
- Assistance with medications
- 24-hour staff supervision, safety checks and emergency call system
- Extensive staff training through our Memory Connections program
- Personalized clinical assessment and care planning
- Health and wellness program
- Medical transportation
Because we are equipped to handle both personal and medical needs, families get the added benefit of peace of mind that their loved one is in capable professional hands.