11 Elm Street
Compassionate Friends Support Group –
When a child dies, at any age, the family suffers intense pain and may feel hopeless and isolated. The Compassionate Friends provides highly personal comfort, hope, and support to every family experiencing the death of a son or a daughter, a brother or a sister, or a grandchild, and helps others better assist the grieving family.
The Greater Manchester, NH chapter offers:
- Support and friendship to all bereaved parents, grandparents, and adult siblings.
- Monthly meetings offering small group discussions. A safe place to share your grief and your memories with others who understand.
- Information about the grieving process through programs, handouts, and a large Lending Library of books, audiotapes, and videos.
- One on one support through phone calls or informal meetings with a parent who has “been there”.
- The Children’s Memorial Butterfly Garden, a comforting place for remembering our children and siblings and for quiet reflection.
- Yearly Memorial Events where friends and family may join us in remembering all our precious children.
- Childrens Memorial Blood Drive
- Garden Butterfly Release
- Worldwide Candle Lighting® in December
We need not walk alone.